Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vineshia Cedillo - Laurens Had Enough

Yes the rumors are true! MTV’s hit show The Hills is coming to an end. Conrad tells Seventeen magazine “the upcoming season of "The Hills" will be her last.” She goes on to say "I gave MTV a deadline and said, this is as long as I can do it and stay sane, it's difficult for me to remember what I was like before I had a mic taped to me. But I think I've become a little bit more independent and not quite as ... I don't want to say it, but pathetic.”

Lauren isn’t thinking about her fans at all. The show is the only way her fans can see what’s going on in her life. I think she’s just ending the show because she’s embarrassed that her life isn’t really going anywhere. Whitney has moved to New York and is working for a famous designer; Audrina is living on her own and is pursuing her acting career. While Lauren is pretty much staying the same. Still the show is the only way we know Lauren, I wonder what she will be without it.

Is ending The Hills a good career move for Conrad? I definitely don’t think so. Lauren has always been famous for being a reality star and without a reality show she’ll slowly disappear from the spotlight. I think the fame has given Lauren a big head to think she’s big enough star to succeed without the show. I personally love The Hills and never want it to come to an end but sadly it has. It seems like it was just yesterday she had moved form Laguna to Los Angeles. Nothing will ever replace the drama on The Hills and it’s sad to see it go.

No comments: